"I want to taste lean beef firmly. I want to eat a delicious hamburger!"
- Eating out hamburgers are too high in calories
- Eating out hamburger shops are expensive
- Burger is worried about sugar
Yes, why not try an oatmeal burger that you can make at home in 25 minutes?
Of course, it is good for diet .
Oatmeal is a low-carbohydrate food, although rice and bread have sugar a lot.
Oatmeal also is with a gluten-free.
The keyword this time is "100% beef patty"
You can also cut fat, but lean beef is high in protein.
Now you can cook it in 25 minutes.
Let's eat with a big mouth
Taste the beef, which is the great thing about oatmeal burgers!
- About 2.5 USD (2021/Dec)
- The calorie is 541 cal. Low calorie and low fat. And low sugar 25g or less.
- As for protein, it is possible to ingest 54g, which is very satisfying for muscle training dieters.
- Simple cooking that can be done in 25 mins. * Beginners may take more …
- Please prepare oatmeal, beef and your favorite vegetables.
Notable nutrients in beef are...
Is beef good for your health?
-Contains many ingredients such as carnosine, anserine, and carnitine, which promotes fat burning.
Carnosine and anserine have also been confirmed to have the effect of suppressing muscle fatigue during exercise and improving athletic performance, and are expected to play a role in the growth phase when there is a lot of exercise. In addition, it seems to have a protective effect on nerve cells, and it has been reported that it also has a function to prevent deterioration of cognitive function in the elderly.
Carnitine is an essential substance in burning fat into energy. It also works to improve the work of the heart, suppress muscle fatigue during exercise, and improve athletic performance.
From the booklet material of the Japan Meat Consumption Center, a public interest incorporated foundation （Sorry! in Japanese)
Beef contains ingredients that reduce muscle fatigue and promote fat burning.
It is a perfect ingredient for dieters, those who love muscle training, and those who are doing body make-up.
Here is a hamburger researcher, he is a guest.
I cooked an oatmeal hamburger with this person's recipe
200 stores that eat hamburgers and walk around. Introducing "Hamburger researcher Mr. MEGANE".
I'll cook 100% Beef oatmeal burger
Now, don't forget to respect the recipes made by Mr. MEGANE !!
This time, the recipe of the collaboration project is based on the following.(Sorry, in Japanese)
[Article link] Click here for Mr. MEGANE' blog article in Japanese.
It's 1/4 cheaper than the famous hamburger shop in Tokyo.
It costs about 2.98 USD.
|Cheese||1 piece||0.12 USD|
|Favorite vegetable||up to you||0.17 USD|
|spices||up to you||0.17 USD|
It is about 3 USD,
Ingredients (for one person), you can get all at the supermarket.
[★]baking powder 5g
Rice flour or wheat flour 15g (OK without it)
[☆]Beef 200-250g (your favorite amount) 200g is enough for females.
・ Sliced cheese 1
・ Vegetables (lettuce, sliced onions, tomatoes, avocado, etc.)
ketchup 1 tablespoon
Balsamic vinegar (if you have) 1/2 teaspoon
Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
Butter 1 tbsp
Salt and pepper
Cook oatmeal buns first, then beef patties.
See the procedure with the illustration.
Next, in the text, I will explain how to make it step by step.
How to cook (1) illustration
I cooked twice and both were completed in 25 minutes.
Beginners should have a longer time to spare..
How to cook (2)
- Wash the vegetables and cut them to a suitable size (lettuce should be drained well).
- If you want to cook quickly, heat it in the microwave for about 1 minute with a silicon steamer.
If you want to bake together, you can skip this step.
* It's easy to understand if you watch the video at the end of this article.
- Lightly wipe the drip (gravy) on the surface of the beef with paper.
If possible, bring the meat to room temperature at room temperature for 5-10 mins.
- Put the meat in a wrap or bag (if you have time) and crush the fibers with your hands (fingertips) (about 1 minute)
It's easy to understand if you watch the video at the end of this article.
- Cut the meat into 5-7 mm (your favorite) pieces.
(If you have a meat blender or processor, you can use it)
- Mold it into a round shape as it is.
- Mix oatmeal, eggs and baking powder.
- Divide it into two equal parts and cook on both sides with a frying pan.
- Sprinkle a thin layer of salt on both sides of the meat. (Pepper is recommended just before eating)
- Fry on high heat for 2 mins and 30 secs, turn over and cover for 1 min.
Close the lid of the frying pan.
Then you can put out the fire. Let's leave the rest to the residual heat of the frying pan.
- Make the sauce in another frying pan while slowly heating the meat.
Ketchup (1 tbsp), sauce (1 tbsp), balsamic vinegar (1/2 tsp optional), a little butter (optional)
- Cook the sauce and add it to the sauce if there is gravy from the meat (it will add depth to the taste).
- Lightly coat the base bread with mayonnaise.
- Vegetables, patty, sauces, etc. are layered on top of each other.
It's low calorie 541kcal and protein 54g ！
The calories were only 541 kcal. The protein is 54g.
You can get protein from lean beef.
The fat is low.
Approximately 37% off calories.
Moreover, the protein has increased about 5 times.
Sandwich 1/2 avocado, hamburger (commercially available) mayonnaise, and cheese. Calculation when using demiglace-based sauce mixed with ketchup, beef tallow, and sauce. Carbohydrate was at least 32g and protein was less than 10g. The calories were 750-850 kcal. * Excluding cooking oil
investigated December 25, 2021
It's low carbs, the sugar is 24.7g.
Sugar is below..
The sugar is about 24.7g.
Avocado burgers of similar size weigh about 32g, so the sugar is reduced by 22%.
Sandwich 1/2 avocado, hamburger (commercially available) mayonnaise, and cheese. Calculation when using demiglace-based sauce mixed with ketchup, beef tallow, and sauce. Carbohydrate was at least 32g and protein was less than 10g. The calories were 750-850 kcal. * Excluding cooking oil. The hamburger is calculated with minced meat for hamburger.
Also investigated December 25, 2021
Refer to here for calorie calculation
⇒See Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology "Food Ingredients Database" in Japanese
It's okay to eat on a diet. What a thickness of 9 cm!
It took about 25 minutes.
Even if you make a part for your family, you can do it quickly.
How was the taste?
You can taste vegetables and sauce dynamically in your mouth!
It is a dish that I want you to open your mouth and eat boldly.
The meat and vegetable ingredients inside are more insisted on than the oatmeal buns.
The sauce is also fragrant and not persistent at all.
Is it okay to make the sauce so easily at home?
It had a very mellow scent.
However, I was able to take the time to pay attention to the variety of vegetables and how to grill the meat.
To be honest, I'm surprised that such a delicious hamburger was made at home.
Oatmeal is low-carbohydrate and low-calorie.
Even with such a big dish, you can be sure that you will finish it without feeling guilty.
Experience the feeling of eating. Have a short movie.
Thank you for reading to the end.